2012 USMC Skyhawker Reunion
"Marine Tradition" by R. G. Smith
JOIN THE ASSOCIATION!
As a member, you can save some time if you log in thus allowing some of the fields below to be filled in for you.
The items listed below with a red asterisk (*) must be filled out.
The cost is $125.00 per attendee.
Included for that reasonable sum:
- A reunion T-shirt.
- One black cap with a reunion logo.
- Thursday night Welcome Aboard Reception at the Gaylord.
- Saturday trip to visit the National Museum of the Marine Corps.
- Dinner that evening at the Globe and Laurel Restaurant in Quantico.
- Bus transportation from the Gaylord, to the Museum, to the restaurant and then back to the Gaylord.
- A raffle ticket for a chance to win either a single, framed, 16"X20" or one of two, framed 8"X10" Giclees of R. G. Smith's "Marine Tradition" shown above.
Please send a check (payable to USMC Skyhawkers) to Mark Williams, 400 Howell Way, #102, Edmonds, WA 98020 to include any extra charges incurred below. However, if you want to fill in a paper application and mail your payment, Right Click to Download the Registration Document and choose "Save As..." or "Save link as...".
Any MCAA functions you plan to attend, hotel rooms and airfare are not included in the $125.00 registration fee.
Online Hotel Reservations MUST be done at this site (will open in a new browser window)
or by calling 1-301-965-4000 and asking for the MCAA rate of $224.00 per night.
April 24, 2012 is the last date this reduced rate will be applicable.